Balding men have probably been around for quite some time but environmental factors such as pollutants are adding to increasing numbers of people who suffer from this terrible state of being. You too can grow your hair faster, and for that there is no need to buy expensive shampoos or undergo treatments that dig a deep hole into your pocket.
1. Daily scalp massage is one of the factors that can contribute immensely to grow your hair faster. This is an effective solution to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp area. Massaging with olive or coconut oil is an effective way to strengthen the hair and prevent hair problems like split ends. However, essential oils like peppermint or rosemary oil should not be directly applied to the scalp and have to be diluted with water or carrier oil.
2. This paste if applied to the hair curbs dandruff. Juices of lemon and amla are blended together to wash the hair and reduce hair fall. Take a few drops of Rosemary. Heat it in hot water. Strain it. Wash your hair with this liquid. Vinegar could also be added to this liquid. It helps stop hair fall and promotes its growth.
3. Our home remedy hair loss formula will be based in mineral oil. So pour a liberal amount of mineral oil in into a container then add a few drops of almond oil, a dash of coconut oil, one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of olive oil, one egg yolk along with one table spoon of aloe vera gel. If you have a blender you might consider adding half an avocado to the mix as well. Massage vigorously into the scalp for 5 to 7 minutes then let sit for an additional 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat every other day for 2 months.
4. Don't expect your hair to grow rapidly, in case you are following unhygienic habits like smoking or eating junk food on a regular basis. A diet containing alcohol and coffee in low amounts, paired with sufficient water intake (8 glasses a day) can go a long way in preventing brittle locks.
5. Take essential oils like Tea tree, Jojoba and basil. Massage your scalp with them. They help in destroying bacteria and fungi and help the hair to grow. Aloe Vera is plant that can be grown at home. Its gel can be applied to the scalp and washed off after a few minutes. It prevents hair fall and works as a conditioner, too.
6. Create a cayenne pepper rub. Jude C. Williams, M.H. herbal expert and author of the book "Jude's Herbal Home Remedies", suggests combining a mixture of two heaping teaspoons of cayenne pepper and 1 cup of olive oil. Suffers of hair loss and baldness are to message the mix into the scalp daily, and continue as long as success persists.
Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/hair-los...#ixzz1HnQdw21e
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution